It’s hard to believe that November is over, and, one month from today, it will be 2016! I love Christmas though, so this is my favorite time of the year! My house is all decorated for Christmas, and I have been diffusing essential oils, which make my house smell like Christmas.
I’m sure your are dying to know which natural wellness product I’m talking about…it’s Frankincense essential oil. I’m sure you have heard of it before, but do you know what it is or that it is a very versatile essential oil? Frankincense comes from the resin of the Boswellia frereana, carteri, or sarca tree, which is found in Somalia. It is one of the most prized essential oils as it offers extraordinary health benefits. It has several properties including anticatarrhal, anticancer, antidepressant, anti-infections, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antitumor, expectorant, immune stimulant, and sedative. It can be diffused or inhaled directly, applied topically, or, depending on what grade it is, can be taken internally.
When used aromatically, it can help focus energy, minimize distractions, improve concentration, ease hyperactivity, impatience, irritability, and restlessness. It can also help enhance spiritual awareness and meditation.
Some of the other uses for Frankincense essential oil are:
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, such as scars and stretch marks, when applied topically.
- Supports skin regeneration when applied topically to wounds or wrinkles.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and balances mood when applied to the bottoms of feet.
- Supports healthy cellular function when taken internally or applied to the bottoms of feet.
- There have been studies done that it may help fight cells for certain types of cancer.
As you can see, Frankincense has a variety of uses and benefits. It has been used for thousands of years and by many different ancient civilizations. I personally apply Frankincense essential oil daily to my face, along with Melaleuca essential oil and fractionated coconut oil. Please contact me for more information on how you can get a free bottle of Frankincense by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here.