One of my friends and I have just started planning a trip to Puerto Vallarta in June. That means that, if I’m going to look and feel my best while I’m there, I’m going to have to really stick to my workouts and my clean eating. I’m usually pretty good about it, but I’m going to have to be a little stricter with myself. I am now on day 9 of my 21 day cleanse, so in 2 more days, I will start Phase 2 where I will begin transitioning some foods back into my diet. This cleanse will be a great jumpstart for me.
You know the quote, “Summer bodies are made in the winter.” is true. There is no time to start like the present. When summer comes, you will be happy you did. And, in the process, you will be amazed at how much better you feel!
What can you do to get started on your “summer body” to ensure that you get the results you are looking for? My top 3 recommendations are:
- Start a workout regimen. I recommend doing at least 30 minutes per day on most days of the week. If you can, try incorporating cardio, strength training, and yoga.
- Clean up your diet. Try to eliminate processed foods from your diet, and focus on whole, clean foods.
- I always recommend doing a cleanse because you can eat clean and work out, but if you have built up toxins in your body, your body still isn’t going to break the foods down properly, and you may hold onto inflammation and excess weight. I offer a 7 or 14 day seasonal cleanse, and if you are really serious about cleaning the toxins out of your body, the 21 Day Essential Reset is an awesome program that uses essential oil supplements to clean out your gut, and then restore it with good bacteria. (This is the cleanse that I’m doing right now, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.)
If you think you may need some support, or, even if you are just looking for a program that is simple to follow, I would love to help you in your journey…
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you struggle to lose weight?
- Does your health impact the quality of your life?
- Do you feel tired, groggy, and foggy on a day-to-day basis?
Would you like all that to stop?
I get it. Not too long ago, I was in your shoes.
I struggled with my weight and didn’t feel well. Every day, it was so difficult to get out of bed. I wanted to lie in bed for hours. I also suffered with digestive problems, and never felt well after I ate. You can read more about my story by clicking here.
But then something amazing happened: After my mom found out that she had several food intolerances, I actually ended up going to her doctor (a chiropractic doctor), and discovered that I did too. I made several lifestyle changes and, before I knew it, I felt better than I have in my whole life.
Since I was already certified as a Health Coach and Holistic Nutritionist at the time, I decided to put together a program that would take what I learned and share it with others out there who were needing that same kind of support.
I’m proud to be sharing with you my Get Your Body Back program which is a 28-day transformational program geared to help you create and maintain a life of optimal health and wellness. If you are looking to jumpstart your weight loss, you can also add my 2 week Shred program to it to make it a 6 week program for a small additional cost.
Are you ready to experience these kinds of results in your own life?
P.S. If you want to do my 6 week Get Your Body Back program AND my 7 or 14 day cleanse, you can save $50 on the Get Your Body Back program!
If you aren’t sure you want to commit to a program, and want a sample of one of my programs, I am offering a FREE 3 Day Clean Eating Challenge. You can sign up for that by clicking here.